Monday, November 23, 2015

Denver Tax Attorney Advice Regarding the Newly Married

Getting married is a beautiful celebration that is all about the love you have for your other half. But while it is a time of joy and love – it takes tedious legal documents and paperwork to be officially married at this day in age. The Internal Revenue Service recognizes this – so filing a tax return just got a little more complicated for those newlyweds. By hiring a tax attorney in Denver, your tax return doesn’t have to feel so complicated. But with the tax season quickly approaching, you can take it into your own hands to prepare your recent marriage tax return by following this advice: Change your social security • If you or your spouse decide to change either last name in the marriage, it is important that you go to the Social Security Office in your area and get the name officially changed. Once that is complete – you are ready to file your taxes with the new name.

No comments:

Post a Comment